One of the favorite appetizer of Filipinos is Chicken Macaroni Salad. Most people love to have it on their tables especially for every occasions or events. This easy to make Filipino Chicken Macaroni Salad is best for you to try. All you have to do is prepare some of the ingredients beforehand . First, the elbow macaroni needs to be cooked and drained while the chicken needs to be boiled and shredded. And once those are ready, all you have to do is mix all the ingredients and toss. Adding to its delight, serve it chilled. One easy tip for this is to place your macaroni salad on a stainless steel bowl that will help the salad get cold faster that will be also beneficial if you are trying to save some time. So that’s it, and you have your mouth watering sweet, sour, tender, and spices-full macaroni salad. A good appetizer to start a happy meal with the family.
- 1 cup raw macaroni pasta , cooked al dente
- 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and diced or chopped into small pieces or diced
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1 small fuji apples, diced
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup cheese, diced or grated
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise ( this is a very small amount for this kind of dish, feel free to add more if you thinkthe salad is too dry or you can add a little milk instead)
- optional : add about 1/2 cup cooked shrimp; peeled and deveined
- In a big bowl, combine everything and toss gently until well combine, taste it; adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Cover the bowl or transfer into a covered container and chill for at least 2 hours.
Easy Related Posts
Nana Ming’s Classic Custard Cake Recipe
Ingredients: For the caramel: 1 cup sugar 1/4 c water For the custard: 3 egg yolks 1 ...read more
Banana Leche Flan Recipe
Ingredients: 1 big can (15oz) evaporated milk 1 big can(14oz) condensed milk 6 egg yolks ...read more
Buko Fruit Salad Recipe
Well, they said keep the Christmas everyday! Hence, one way to make feel like Christmas ...read more
Macaroni Salad Recipe
Are you searching for an easy snack or party dish? Well, lucky you cause we ...read more