- ½ kilo Glutinous Rice Flour
- 1 big coconut milk,
- 2 cups of Sugar
- 2 pcs. of Sweet Potatoes (kamote) sliced
- 5 – 7 pcs. of Banana, (Saging na Saba)sliced
- 200 grams of Water Yam(Ube) sliced
- 100 grams of Jackfruit
- 1 cup cooked sago
- 1 Liter of Water
- Prepare all ingredients and slice them all.
- In the mixing bowl, mix the 2 and ½ cups of glutinous rice and vanilla.
- Add the 1 and ½ cup of water gradually and mix until it forms into soft dough.
- Get some dough and form it into small balls.
- Remain the ½ cup of rice flour dough and set aside.
- In a cooking pot, put the 1 liters of water and add the sliced water yam then cover it and wait to boil.
- Then add sliced sweet potatoes and add the 2 cups of sugar and cover it and cook for 3 – 5 minutes until slightly soft.
- Add the sliced banana and jackfruit then stir and cover it to continue boiling.
- Add the rice flour balls and mix it well then cover.
- The remaining rice flour dough is dissolved into ½ cup of water and set aside.
- Then add the coconut milk and sago then mix it well and cover it.
- Then lastly add the dissolved glutinous rice when all ingredients are already cooked.
- Allow to simmer until it thickens.
- Serve hot and Enjoy the Bilo – Bilo Recipe.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more
Nilupak na Saging na may Royal Soda at Peanut Butter
https://youtu.be/nVl7cnl-r4Y Ingredients. 30 pcs Boiled Saba (Banana) 1/4 kg Sugar 1 bottle Royal Soft drinks 1/4 ...read more
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more