- 1-1/2 pounds sweet Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 serving Lazy Girl’s Cream Soup (or 1 can of gluten free cream soup if product is unavailable)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 heads broccoli, chopped (or 1 package frozen broccoli cuts)
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 package gluten free rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage, breaking it apart as it cooks. Continue cooking until browned.
- Meanwhile, prepare pasta according to package directions, and steam broccoli (if using fresh).
- Add onion and garlic to sausage and saute until onions begin to turn translucent. Add cream soup, milk, 1/4 cup cheese, and broccoli, bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add pasta and stir to coat. Serve with remaining cheese.
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more