- 2 1/2 cups of glutinous rice flour
- 3/4 water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- oil (enough for deep frying)
- sesame seed
- filling of your choice (it could be mongo, ube jam, custard or anything you want)
- Heat small casserole with water and sugar. Let it simmer until the sugar are dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the glutinous rice flour and water mixture to form a dough.
- Make small individual ball pieces of dough. As a ping-pong ball size
- Press the center of the round dough until there’s a hollow in the center.
- Fill the hollow space of the dough for about a teaspoon of the filling.
- Seal the dough and roll it once more until the shape is round and there’s no crack.
- On a bowl with sesame seeds, roll the round shaped dough and make sure that the seeds will cover the dough and that it will stick on the dough by pressing it.
- Heat the pan with cooking oil on a very low heat.
- Deep fry the dough for about 3-4 minutes or until the sesame seed’s color turns golden brown.
- Remove the cooked buchi from the pan and drain excess oil.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Pinoy Pancake / Hotcake with Royal
https://youtu.be/RQmcMFYfE8g Ingredients: 2 cups of Flour 1 small Royal Soft drinks 1 cup of Water ...read more
How to Make Banana Steam Cupcake / Banana Puto
https://youtu.be/6CP9QoGXah0 Ingredients: 3 – 4 pcs. ripe Bananas 1/2 kg all-purpose flour 1 tbsp baking powder ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more
How to Make Puto Cheese
https://youtu.be/jGm4qLWRqLA Ingredients: 2 cups flour 1 cup sugar 2 tbsp baking powder 3 pcs eggs 6 ounces evaporated milk 1 cup water 2 ...read more