- 5 Young Buko/Coconut
- 2 packs of Green Gelatin
- 1 can (325gms) of Condensed Milk
- 1 can (325gms) of Nestle Whip Cream
- Pandan Leaves or Pandan flavor Syrup
- 1 bottle (250gms) of Macapuno
- On a caserole, boil 4 cups of water and add the Pandan Leaves or the pandan flavor syrup. When water is boiling pour the 2 packs of gelatin.
- Get a baking pan or any tupperware that is an inch thick and pour the cooked gelatin at least half inch thick and set aside to get cold .
- While waiting for the gelatin to get cold, open the buko and start grating it. Set aside the buko juice. (Put in fridge and you can drink it later on 🙂 )
- By now the gelatin is cold and hard. Start slicing it by a spatula or a knife according to your desired size.
- Get a salad bowl and mix all ingredients together. Before you mix the Macapuno, make sure that you drained the juice. We don’t want our Buko Pandan look like a soup.
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more
How to Make Mango Frappe Dalgona
https://youtu.be/0e6Am_-1560 Ingredients: 3 pcs. Fresh Ripe Mango 1 pc. Chilled Nestle Cream 1 small Condensed milk ...read more