- 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut)
- 100 grams. Butter
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tbsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Prepare all the ingredients and cut.
- Heat the pan and pre- cook the squid.
- In the same pan add the butter then sauté the garlic and squid. Over low heat only.
- Add the soy sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, chili flakes and tomato paste. Stir
- Continue stirring until well cooked.
- Serve with sesame seeds and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more