- 1 1/2 lbs salmon filet, cut into equal 4 pieces
- olive olive for drizzling
- 1 lemon for zest and juice
- ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp dill weed
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp Cajun or blacken seasoning
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 tsp fresh chopped parsley
- Heat planks according to package directions.
- Drizzle oil over both sides of fish.
- In a small bowl, combine ground pepper, dill, garlic powder, paprika, kosher salt and Cajun seasoning.
- Sprinkle seasoning on both sides of fish. Place fish skin side down on the plank(s). Zest 1 lemon across tops of fish and squeeze half the lemon across all fish. Use other half for garnish, if desired.
- Place planks on grill and cook for 12-15 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Remove from grill and transfer fish to a serving plate removing skins before serving. Garnish with additional lemon juice, fresh parsley.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp Recipe
https://youtu.be/xhHLQKFXYeY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimp ½ cup of Flour 4 tbsp. Ketchup 1 tsp. Salt, ...read more