- 4 cups of Flour
- Cheese for fillings
- ¼ cup of butter
- 2 pcs. Eggs
- 1 cup of Sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. Yeast powder
- Pandesal bread crumbs for coating
- 1 cup of Evaporated milk
- 1 ½ cup of water
- Prepared all ingredients.
- In the mix bowl add the 1 ½ cup of water, 1 cup of milk, yeast, eggs, salt, sugar, butter and add flour gradually then mix well until to make a dough.
- Use your clean hands to effectively mix the ingredients.
- Form the dough into a ball and lightly coat with oil. Place it in a bowl and cover with a kitchen towel or plastic wrap and place it in a warm area and let it rise until it doubled in size.
- Punch down the dough and divide into 2 equal parts using a knife or dough slicer.
- Shape each piece into a ball and add the cheese then roll it in breadcrumbs, completely covering all sides.
- Arrange the pieces on a baking sheet.
- While waiting, preheat oven 370° F /185°C. Bake the Pandesal for 15 minutes or until the sides are a bit browned.
- Serve while hot with coffee!
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more
Nilupak na Saging na may Royal Soda at Peanut Butter
https://youtu.be/nVl7cnl-r4Y Ingredients. 30 pcs Boiled Saba (Banana) 1/4 kg Sugar 1 bottle Royal Soft drinks 1/4 ...read more