- All purpose flour – 1 1/3 cup
- Sugar – 1 2/3 cup
- Un sweetened Cocoa -3/4 cup
- Melted Unsalted Butter – 3/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Eggs-2 large
- Vanilla extract -2 tsp
- Water -2 tbsp
- Chopped walnuts – 3/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Combine granulated sugar, butter and water in large bowl. Stir in eggs and vanilla extract. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir into sugar mixture. Stir in nuts. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into bars.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/6BK0MMMtbJ8 Ingredients. 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: AvocadoNestle creamSmall can Condensed MilkCrushed GrahamGraham crackers.Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients.Mix the nestle cream and condensed milk. Set aside.Wash and cut ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk2 tbsp sugar2 tbsp powdered sugar2 tbsp condensed milk1 tbsp. coffee powder Procedures: Prepare all the things and ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango½ kilo SugarMango Condensed MilkEvaporated Milk¼ kilo Cornstarch1 cup WaterGraham CrushedGraham Crackers2 Liters waterPlastic for Ice Candy Procedure: Mix the Water and Cornstarch. Set AsideMix ...read more