Facing dilemmas on the days days when you simply don’t have the time to cook an elaborate meal no matter how much you want to? Glad we have here recipes that can easily whip up, which don’t take too much time to make and with ingredients that you can usually keep in your pantry. This Chicken with Creamed Corn is one of those. Using boneless skinless thigh of chicken requires long cooking time, but here boneless breast is use instead. Though the thighs have more flavor as you tend to cook them longer and absorb more flavor that way but if you cook this in the slow cooker then even the chicken breasts tastes so much better. However, you can always use any part of chicken you prefer, you’ll always be happy with the results ’cause they are both tasty and creamy! Cooking this in the slow cooker allows the chicken to fully absorb the flavors and seasonings, but if you are in a hurry, you can always cook it in the stove top version. Happy cooking!
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- Half a head of Garlic, cloves crushed
- 2 medium Onions, chopped
- 2.2 lbs/ 1 kilo skinless boneless chicken breast or thighs, chopped or cubed
- 1 can Evaporated milk
- 1 (14 0z) and 1 (8.25 oz) Cream style Corn (regular or gluten-free)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2-1 cup extra corn kernels – canned or frozen (optional)
- Heat the oil in a deep or large frying pan using medium high heat.
- Sauté the garlic and onion for a couple of minutes.
- Add the cubed chicken and cook until it has browned/seared.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Easy Related Posts
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
How to Make Roasted Chicken with Seafood Stuffings
https://youtu.be/y1Sla7kV0FE Ingredients Whole Chicken Seafood mix (7 pcs of Shrimp and 1 pc crab) Half lemon ...read more
Coca- Cola Chicken Wings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKKpR3K0TH4 Ingredients. 500 ml coca cola 1 kilo of Chicken wings 1⁄4 cup soy sauce ...read more