- 4 chicken breasts fillet
- 4 tbsp allspice
- 4 tbsp curry powder
- 2 cloves garlic
- pinch of salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 2 onions
- 10 tbsp mango chutney
- 610 ml chicken stock
- 2 sweet potato
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 6 cups mangoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup ginger
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp red chilli pepper flakes
- Combine sugar and vinegar in a 6 quart pot; bring to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer, uncovered, until syrupy and slightly thickened, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Stir occasionally during cooking.
- Pour into clean bowl. Heat some oil in a pan saute garlic and the chicken until it is golden brown and remove from the pan.
- Dice the onions, carrot and potato and add to the pan, along with another clove of garlic. Leave them to sweat for a few minutes and add the curry powder and mango chutney.
- Once the vegetables have softened, return the chicken to the pan and add the chicken stock.
- Reduce the mixture until you have the desired consistency and remove from the heat.
- Peel and slice the sweet potato, coat in oil and heat on a griddle pan for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and sprinkle the remaining tablespoon of allspice.
- Serve with rice.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Tinolang Manok Recipe
https://youtu.be/buJ0PyE4RUs Ingredients: 1 Kilo Chicken Garlic Onion 1/4 cup of Fish sauce Sayote or Papaya Chili ...read more
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce 2 tbsp. Salt and 1 tbsp. Pepper 1 tbsp. Seasoning Powder Procedure: Wash ...read more
How to Cook Chicken Broccoli Recipe
https://youtu.be/BI4tFkYd4Js Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken strips Broccoli Garlic slice dice Ginger slice dice 3 tbsp. Oyster sauce 2 tbsp. Sugar 1 tsp. Salt ...read more
How to Cook Jollibee style Fried Chicken / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/YW8i0sRr7rk Ingredients: 2 kilos Chicken Egg Garlic 12 pcs. Calamansi ½ cup Fish Sauce ½ kilo Flour 2 tbsp. Cornstarch 1 tsp. Seasoning powder 1 ...read more