- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp dry sage
- 1 tbsp dry bay leaves
- ¼ cup crushed garlic
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup chopped, cilantro
- 1 kilo chicken cut-ups
- ¼ cup all purpose cream
- Mix mustard and vinegar well. Slowly add oil. Add sage, bay leaves, crushed garlic, black pepper, sugar and cilantro. Using a whisk, combine mixture until an emulsion is formed.
- Marinate chicken in the mixture for at least 3 hours. Grill for 10 minutes on each side while basting with the marinade. Remove from heat and keep in covered container to keep warm.
- Transfer remaining in a pan. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and add All Purpose cream. Stir well. Serve as a dip for the chicken.
- Preparation time: 30 minutes plus 3 hours for marinating the chicken
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6-8 persons
GOOD TO KHOW
Compare to other types of meat like pork and beef, chicken contains less fat, but with the same quality protein.
GOOD TO REMEMBER
Removing the skin from the chicken can help cut outs as much as two thirds of its fat content.
NUTRITION FACTS PER SERVING
- Energy (kcal) 259
- Carbohydrates (g) 11.3
- Protein (g) 16.5
- Fat (g) 15.9
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Chicken Adobo Recipe
https://youtu.be/jfCjgSLFPxY Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken 1 ¼ cup Soy Sauce ½ cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more
How to Cook Tinolang Manok Recipe
https://youtu.be/buJ0PyE4RUs Ingredients: 1 Kilo Chicken Garlic Onion 1/4 cup of Fish sauce Sayote or Papaya Chili ...read more
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce 2 tbsp. Salt and 1 tbsp. Pepper 1 tbsp. Seasoning Powder Procedure: Wash ...read more