4 bunches kangkong leaves, cleaned & stems removed
1 cup flour
3 cups corn starch
1 pc boiled egg, grated medium
Salt to taste
1 1/2 cup water
5 cups cooking oil
1. Clean kangkong leaves and remove the stems. Set aside.
2. Make a batter mixture by combining water, cornstarch, flour, salt & egg. Mix until smooth in consistency.
3. Heat a pan then put oil. Dip kangkong leaves one by one in batter mixture & deep-fry until crispy in medium heat.
4. Put fried leaves on a plate lined with table tissue to drain oil from the leaves.
5. Serve with catsup or sauce on the side. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Tipid Ulam: Kalabasa with Lucky Me Noodles
https://youtu.be/o3ao0AfTIqo Ingredients: ¼ kilo of Kalabasa 1 pc. Maggi Noodles 1 cup of Water 1 ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
How to Make Atsara Recipe
https://youtu.be/ipS9aHd-ELU Ingredients: 1 big Papaya (Grated) 1 big Carrot (strips) 100 grams Ginger (slice) 1 big ...read more