4 bunches kangkong leaves, cleaned & stems removed
1 cup flour
3 cups corn starch
1 pc boiled egg, grated medium
Salt to taste
1 1/2 cup water
5 cups cooking oil
1. Clean kangkong leaves and remove the stems. Set aside.
2. Make a batter mixture by combining water, cornstarch, flour, salt & egg. Mix until smooth in consistency.
3. Heat a pan then put oil. Dip kangkong leaves one by one in batter mixture & deep-fry until crispy in medium heat.
4. Put fried leaves on a plate lined with table tissue to drain oil from the leaves.
5. Serve with catsup or sauce on the side. Enjoy!