12-18 pcs. quail eggs (boiled)
1 cup flour
3 tbsp cornstarch
3/4 to 1 cup water
1 tbsp annatto powder (pinulbos na atsuete)
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups cooking oil (for frying)
1. In a bowl, put all the ingredients except for the quail eggs and cooking oil (*just add 3/4 cup of water then adjust if needed).
2. Mix well until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
3. Coat the quail eggs with the prepared batter.
4. In a heated pan, pour the cooking oil.
5. When the oil is hot enough, deep-fry the coated quail eggs (*use a scoop in putting the quail eggs with batter into the pan).
6. After few minutes of frying, remove the coated eggs from the pan.
7. Serve while hot with a vinegar dip. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Nutella
https://youtu.be/juvLtJufyCA Ingredients: White Bread Nutella Margarine Shredded Cheese Procedure: Spread nutella on bread and roll it. Heat ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more
How to Make Spicy Cheesy Balls Recipe
https://youtu.be/w_CjQ1yZmz4 Ingredients: Eden cheese slice cubes Bread crumbs Egg ½ tsp. Salt and Pepper 4 tbsp. Cheese Powder 2 tbsp. Chili Powder Oil ...read more
How to Make Monte Cristo Sandwich (Pinoy-Style)
https://youtu.be/ehKIjETWdzY Ingredients: 3 slices white bread2 slices ham, cooked2 pcs eggs6 tbsp cheese, grated3 tsp plain mayonnaisesalt, ...read more