3 pcs. medium to large squid (cleaned)
1 cup soy sauce
1/2 lemon or 2 pcs. calamansi (juiced)
1 large tomato (diced)
1 large sweet onion (minced)
2 pcs. chili (minced)
1 medium garlce (minced)
1 cup grated cheese
Ground black pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, put all the ingredients except the squid.
2. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
3. Stuff the squid with the prepared mixture.
4. Grill the squid for 6 to 8 mins. per side.
5. Remove from the grill when cooked.
6. Slice the squid crosswise then serve with a dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
Grilled Stuffed Pusit Recipe
Ingredients: 1 k. med. sized pusit (squid) 4 pcs. onions, chopped 3 pcs. tomatoes, seeded ...read more
Crispy Tilapia Fingers With Lemon & Garlic Mayonnaise Recipe
Ingredients: 2 pounds tilapia fillets 1 cup all-purpose flour 3 eggs, beaten 2 cups panko ...read more