3 pcs. medium to large squid (cleaned)
1 cup soy sauce
1/2 lemon or 2 pcs. calamansi (juiced)
1 large tomato (diced)
1 large sweet onion (minced)
2 pcs. chili (minced)
1 medium garlce (minced)
1 cup grated cheese
Ground black pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, put all the ingredients except the squid.
2. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
3. Stuff the squid with the prepared mixture.
4. Grill the squid for 6 to 8 mins. per side.
5. Remove from the grill when cooked.
6. Slice the squid crosswise then serve with a dipping sauce. Enjoy!