3 pcs. medium to large squid (cleaned)
1 cup soy sauce
1/2 lemon or 2 pcs. calamansi (juiced)
1 large tomato (diced)
1 large sweet onion (minced)
2 pcs. chili (minced)
1 medium garlce (minced)
1 cup grated cheese
Ground black pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, put all the ingredients except the squid.
2. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
3. Stuff the squid with the prepared mixture.
4. Grill the squid for 6 to 8 mins. per side.
5. Remove from the grill when cooked.
6. Slice the squid crosswise then serve with a dipping sauce. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more
How to Cook Calamares Express Recipe
https://youtu.be/YVwSc-byAjk Ingredients: 1 kilof of Squid 2 pcs. Slice Tomato 2 pcs. Chili finger 1 pc. ...read more
Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp Recipe
https://youtu.be/xhHLQKFXYeY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimp ½ cup of Flour 4 tbsp. Ketchup 1 tsp. Salt, ...read more
How to Make Original Puto Kutsinta Recipe
https://youtu.be/IJL-Th4qG6A Ingredients: 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups Flour 3 cups water 2 1/2 cups Brown ...read more