- Pack of Oreo Cookies
- 500 grams of white chocolate
- 1 can of condensed milk
- On a glass bowl, mix chocolate and condensed milk. Place it on a microwave for 1 minute and give it a stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Repeat step until the mixture becomes thick.
- If you don’t have a microwave, you can do this by placing over the bowl on top of a boiling water.
- Crush the Oreo cookies using a food processor or a rolling pin.
- Mix the crush oreo with the chocolate – milk mixture and pour it over a flat pan.
- Spread until it is fully covered and set it overnight inside a fridge if you desire.
- Cut it in desired size. You can also top it with more crush Oreo if you like.
Easy Related Posts
Nana Ming’s Classic Custard Cake Recipe
Ingredients: For the caramel: 1 cup sugar 1/4 c water For the custard: 3 egg yolks 1 ...read more
Banana Leche Flan Recipe
Ingredients: 1 big can (15oz) evaporated milk 1 big can(14oz) condensed milk 6 egg yolks ...read more
Buko Fruit Salad Recipe
Well, they said keep the Christmas everyday! Hence, one way to make feel like Christmas ...read more
Macaroni Salad Recipe
Are you searching for an easy snack or party dish? Well, lucky you cause we ...read more