Skip to content Go to Header Section
- Pack of Oreo Cookies
- 500 grams of white chocolate
- 1 can of condensed milk
- On a glass bowl, mix chocolate and condensed milk. Place it on a microwave for 1 minute and give it a stir until the chocolate has melted.
- Repeat step until the mixture becomes thick.
- If you don’t have a microwave, you can do this by placing over the bowl on top of a boiling water.
- Crush the Oreo cookies using a food processor or a rolling pin.
- Mix the crush oreo with the chocolate – milk mixture and pour it over a flat pan.
- Spread until it is fully covered and set it overnight inside a fridge if you desire.
- Cut it in desired size. You can also top it with more crush Oreo if you like.