- 16 ounces lump crab meat
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cup cracker crumbs, unsalted
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 2 whole eggs, blended
- olive oil
- Saute peppers, onions, shallots, and garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil. Set aside and cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add crab meat, parsley, basil, sauteed onions, peppers, shallots and garlic. Mix thoroughly.
- Add cream and about 1 cup of cracker crumbs. The mixture should be stiff enough to shape. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Shape crab mixture into oval cakes. Dip into flour, then egg mixture, then remaining cracker crumbs. Shake off excess cracker crumbs. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in heavy skillet. Saute cakes until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp Recipe
https://youtu.be/xhHLQKFXYeY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimp ½ cup of Flour 4 tbsp. Ketchup 1 tsp. Salt, ...read more