- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat, drained/flaked
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch red pepper
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Saute onions, mushrooms and thyme in margarine in skillet until tender. Reduce heat to low; add flour. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add milk and wine; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in crabmeat, parsley, lemon juice, mustard, salt and red pepper.
- Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoon crabmeat mixture down center of each crepe; roll up crepes; arrange in baking pan coated with cooking spray. Cover; bake at 350F for 25 minutes. Broil crepes 4-6 inches from heat source, 1 minutes until golden.
- Combine all-purpose flour and salt. Gradually add beaten eggs, milk and margarine, beating until smooth. Refrigerate crepe batter for at least 2 hours.
- Brush the bottom of 8 inch crepe pan with 1/8 tespoon oil; place pan over medium heat until oil is just hot.
- Pour 3 tablespoons batter in pan; quickly tilt pan in all directions so batter covers pan in thin film. Cook crepe 1 minute. Lift edge of crepe to test for doneness. Crepe is ready for flipping when it can be shaken loose from pan. Flip crepe; cook 30 seconds on other side. Cool on towel. Stack between layers of wax paper. Repeat procedure with remaining batter.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp Recipe
https://youtu.be/xhHLQKFXYeY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimp ½ cup of Flour 4 tbsp. Ketchup 1 tsp. Salt, ...read more