- 1 cup water
- 6 big size crabs
- 8 red chillies whole
- 1 tblsp tamarind pulp
- 1/2 coconut scraped
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 tblsp oil
- 1 big size onion sliced
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Boil the crabs and clean them, only the body and claws are used (the crab claws can be lightly cracked and the body cut into half, to facilitate eating).
- Grind the scraped coconut with red chilies cumin seeds, turmeric powder and garlic to a fine paste.
- Heat up oil on medium heat up and stir fry c onion.
- Stir-fry for one minute.
- Mix in ground spices and stir-fry for a minute.
- Mix in tamarind pulp, salt to taste and crabs.
- Simmer (boil slowly at low temperature) on low heat, covered for 15 minutes.
- Mix in little more water if necessary and stir fry till done.
- Serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp Recipe
https://youtu.be/xhHLQKFXYeY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimp ½ cup of Flour 4 tbsp. Ketchup 1 tsp. Salt, ...read more