- 2kls crab
- 1 ½ can crushed pineapple, drained
- ¾ kl corn, boiled and grated (optional)
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsps. Cornstarch
- Salt and pepper
- In a deep pan, place the crabs, salt and crushed pineapple syrup; allow to simmer. Flake crab meat and reserve crab shells
- Saute the onions, celery, grated corn, bell peppers and chicken bouillon in a skillet.
- Add the crab meat and crushed pineapple. Season to taste and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the egg. Fill crab shells with ¼ cup of sauté mixture. Sprinkle with cornstarch. Fry surface until lightly golden brown.
- Top with grated cheese, if desired.
- Makes 6 serving