- 1 pack (25g) Red Gelatin Powder
- 1 pack (25g) Mango Flavored Gelatin Powder
- 1½ cups of Sugar
- 1 pack (25g) Buko Pandan Flavored Gelatin Powder
- 1 pack All-Purpose Cream
- 1 Big Can Condensed Milk
- 12 cups Water
- 1 small can Evaporated Milk
- 1 Big Can Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 cup small sago
- In a pot combine 1 pack gelatin powder, ½ cup sugar and 4 cups of water. Stir to dissolve. Turn on the stove and stir over medium heat until it boils. Pour into a mold and let it cool to set.
- Repeat the same process in making Mango Flavored Jelly and Buko Pandan Jelly. After it set shred the jellies or cut it into strips.
- In a bowl combine all-purpose cream, condensed milk and evaporated milk. Mix well.
- Add sweet whole kernel corn into a shredded jellies.
- Pour the milk mixture and mix well.
- Add small Sago. Mix well
- Chill in the ref before serving.
- Serve and enjoy the jelly salad.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more
How to Make Cathedral Window Jelly Dessert
https://youtu.be/8PYOZj1oFeE Ingredients 1 pack (25g) red gelatin powder 1 pack (25g) Mango gelatin powder 2 cups ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more