- 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate
- 1 cup Cocoa powder
- 2 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Vegetable oil
- 1 cup White sugar
- 1 cup Powder Sugar
- Pre heat the oven at 175C
- Zip the flour using strainer.
- Then next zip the cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Mix dry ingredients until combined.
- In another bowl mix the egg, brown sugar, melted chocolate and oil.
- Then combined the dry ingredients and wet ingredients.
- Using spatula to mix it well until combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter, roll in white sugar and powdered sugar.
- Place in a baking try lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at pre heated oven at 175c for 12-15mins.
- Let them cool for a few minutes.
- Pack and prepare to sell.
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more