Crispy Pata is another of the sinful ways Filipinos love their pork. In this popular delicacy, a whole pork leg is simmered in spices until tender and then deep-fried to crispy perfection. When done right, the pork leg turns out moist and flavorful on the inside with a thick cap of golden and crunchy skin on the outside. It’s usually brought to the table a whole piece and chopped to sinful morsels to enjoy.
- 1 Whole Pork Leg/ Pata
- 2 pcs. Slice Onion
- 7 cloves of Slice Garlic
- 3 – 5 pcs. Bay leaf
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 tbsp. Fish sauce
- 1 tsp. peppercorn
- 1 thumb of Slice Ginger
- 1 stalk Onion Leeks
- 1 liter water
- Oil for frying
- Stab the pata/pork leg all side.
- Put all the ingredients in a pan add the 1 liter of water, add the 3 tbsp. of fish sauce, add the 1 tsp of peppercorn, add the 1tsp of salt, add the 3 – 5 pcs. Bayleaf, add the sliced garlic, add the sliced ginger, add the sliced onions and lastly add the onion leeks.
- Then cook for 1 1/2 hour over medium heat until the meat is soft. Drained and let it cool
- Heat the pan with oil and dip fry the boiled pata/ pork leg until crispy skin.
- Drained the excess oil before cutting it into pieces.
- Serve with your favorite Dipping Sauce. Enjoy
Home Made Sauce For Crispy Pata
- 1 pc onion small dice
- 3 cloves of garlic chopped
- 3 pcs of red chili chopped
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- ⅛ cup of vinegar
- Put together in a bowl the sliced onions, add the sliced garlic, add the sliced chili, add a few of pepper, add the 1 stp of salt, add the 1 tbsp of sugar, add the ⅛ cup of vinegar and add the ¼ cup of soy sauce and mix well.
- Serve with Crispy Pata. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more