Are you looking for a warm, comfort food that you will surely love? This cucumber rolls is very easy to make that even those no-cook capacity persons can do. Now you can satisfy your craving with some dish which is healthy, lighter and easy to make. This dish don’t even require you to open an oven, with just simple cooking technique you can make this yourself. Plus, it is packed with healthy ingredients with delicious addictive hummus mixture that pretty much guarantees you won’t be able to stop at just one. So add this to your recipes to make especially on summer eating. This dish is savory, tasteful and always easy to be on hand.
- 1 long cucumber
- 1 egg (hard boiled)
- 3.5 oz (100 g) shrimps (boiled)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 small bunch parsley (chopped)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 5-6 toothpicks for assembling
- salt & pepper
- Mince the egg and shrimps.
- Combine them with cream cheese in a small bowl.
- Add parsley, salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Slice the cucumber thinly lengthwise.
- Make rolls of the cucumber slices and fix them with toothpicks.
- Fill each cucumber roll with cheese/shrimps stuffing.
- Serve cucumber rolls immediately.
Easy Related Posts
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
How to Make Atsara Recipe
https://youtu.be/ipS9aHd-ELU Ingredients: 1 big Papaya (Grated) 1 big Carrot (strips) 100 grams Ginger (slice) 1 big ...read more
Special Chopsuey Recipe
https://youtu.be/0az3hXz1plg Ingredients ¼ boneless chicken breast sliced ¼ chicken liver 1 ½ cup cauliflower 1 medium carrot sliced 12 pieces Baguio beans slice 1 piece celery 10 to 12 pieces baby ...read more
Pork Ampalaya in Oyster Sauce Recipe
Ingredients: 1 medium size pork tenderloin, about 1/2 kilo, sliced into strips1 medium to large size ampalaya, split in halves ...read more