- ¼ cup black cocoa powder plus ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- In the bowl of an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, combine cocoa, oil and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine all-purpose flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add to the cocoa mixture and stir until just combined.
- Place the mixture in the refrigerator for at least an hour or until the dough is firm before using.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. (176 C)
- Shape the dough into ¾-inch balls and roll in the confectioner’s sugar to coat completely.
- Place the balls in a lightly greased cookie sheet or a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Arrange the balls about 2 inches apart.
- Bake the cookies until puffed and cracked on the top, about 10-12 minutes.
- Cookies should look undone and still soft in the center. The internal heat will cook the cookies while cooling down and will keep them moist and chewy on the inside and crisp on the outside. Cool completely.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more