- 250 to 350 grams pork ears
- 1 medium sized white onion, sliced
- 1 medium sized ginger, chopped
- 2 to 3 pcs. siling labuyo, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 5 pcs. calamansi or 1 pc.lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp. of vinegar
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise; optional
- Boil pork ears with salt until half cooked. Strain and grill until brown.
- Chopped the meat into small cubes (or your desired sizes).
- Place in a bowl and then add onion, ginger, siling labuyo, lemon or kalamansi juice and vinegar.
- Mix well with mayonnaise if using.
- Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
- Serve with steamed rice or as “pulutan”.
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Ingredients: 1/2 cup of pork belly (cut into strips) 1/4 cup of minced pork 1 ...read more
Homemade Kikiam Recipe
Ingredients: 1 kg ground pork 2 cups red onions, chopped 1/3 cup minced garlic 1 ...read more
Easy step to make Filipino Favorite Humba
Ingredients: 2 lb. bone-in pork belly (the cut of pork should be part lean meat, ...read more
Easy step to make All time Favorite Adobong Baboy Na Tuyo
Ingredients: 500g pork liempo, cut into 2-inch chunks 2 tbsp. oil 3-4 cloves garlic 200g ...read more