- 2 coconuts, meat grated
- 4 cups water
- 2 chickens, cut into serving portions
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 small onions, sliced
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup chicken blood
- 6 bird’s eye chili (siling labuyo)
- Pour some water into the grated coconut meat and extract the milk; set aside.
- In a pot, combine the chicken, garlic, onions, salt, pepper chicken blood. Add the coconut milk last.
- Cook while stirring continuously.
- Allow the mixture to chicken.
- Add the bird’s eye chili and allow to cook for 5 minutes more.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Pata Humba Recipe
https://youtu.be/oLseB1GjHnU Also known as “braised pork belly” and one ...read more
How to Cook Crispy Pork Belly Recipe Using Turbo
https://youtu.be/-a1ia5v7PKk Ingredients: 2 kilos of Pork Belly Whole 3 pcs. Onions 1 Whole Garlic 3 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Paksiw na Pata Recipe
https://youtu.be/UmxZ0kiXhpA Ingredients: Pork Legs/Pata 1 cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar 1 tbsp. Salt and 1 tsp. Pepper Chili Bay Leaf Onion Garlic Banana Shoots/Flower 2 cups ...read more