- 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/8 cup Vegetable oil
- ¼ cup Melted Chocolate
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- ¾ cup Cocoa powder
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 cup Granulated White sugar
- 1 cup Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- Pre heat the oven at 175C
- In a mixing bowl pour dry ingredients, mix until combined.
- In another mixing bowl pour brown sugar, egg, soften chocolate and oil. Mix well
- Then combined the dry ingredients and wet ingredients.
- Using spatula mix until combined.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter, roll in white sugar and powdered sugar.
- Place in a baking try lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at pre heated oven at 175c for 12-15mins.
- Let them cool for a few minutes.
- Place them on a wire rock to cool completely
- Serve and Enjoy!!!
Note: This crinkles recipe no need to chill.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Banana Leche Flan Recipe
Ingredients: 1 big can (15oz) evaporated milk 1 big can(14oz) condensed milk 6 egg yolks ...read more
Cookies and Cream Fudge Recipe
Ingredients: Pack of Oreo Cookies 500 grams of white chocolate 1 can of condensed milk Cooking ...read more