- 4 large avocados
- 4 cups fresh milk
- 1 (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup sugar
- Cut avocado in half, discard pit and scoop out flesh.
- In a blender, combine avocado, fresh milk, condensed milk and sugar. Process until smooth.
- Using a funnel, pour blended mixture into plastic bags up to ¾ full leaving about 3 inches of plastic.
- Twist the remaining three inches until tube is firm but not too tight and tie into a knot. Arrange filled plastic tubes in a single layer on a flat dish and freeze for about 2 to 3 hours or until frozen.