- 1 pack Unflavored Gelatin (Mr. Gulaman)
- 2 tablespoon Coffee (instant)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 pack Condensed milk (250 ml)
- 1 pack All-Purpose Cream (250 ml) or Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 liters Water
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1 1/2 liters of water (or follow instructions onpackaging).
- Bring to a boil until fully dissolved, then add the sugar. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the instant coffee and dissolve thoroughly.
- Transfer in a shallow container to spread about 1 inch thick. Set aside.
- When the gelatin sets, cut into cubes.
- In a a separate container, blend the all-purpose cream and condensed milk.
- Add the gelatin and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more