- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1L spaghetti sauce
- 1kg cottage cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1/2 cup water
- In a large skillet over medium heat brown the ground beef. Drain the grease. Add spaghetti sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cottage cheese, 2 cups of the mozzarella cheese, eggs, half of the grated Parmesan cheese, dried parsley, salt andground black pepper.
- To assemble, in the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking dish evenly spread 3/4 cup of the sauce mixture. Cover with 3 uncooked lasagna noodles, 1 3/4 cup of the cheese mixture, and 1/4 cup sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with 3 noodles, remaining sauce, remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Add 1/2 cup water to the edges of the pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in a preheated 175 degrees C oven for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Pansit Probinsya (Pancit Sardines) Recipe
https://youtu.be/1PJanXz5zlI Ingredients: ½ kilo of Rice noodles/Bihon 2 pcs. Sardines 1 big Onion 5 cloves of ...read more
Filipino Style Spaghetti Recipe
https://youtu.be/jh3AC4PO8Sc Ingredients: 1 kilo spaghetti pasta ¼ ground Pork 1 cheese 3 cloves garlic 1 onion 1 carrot 3 hotdogs ½ cup sugar 2 cups ...read more
How to Cook Carbonara Recipe
https://youtu.be/9T3unE0PtO4 Ingredients: 1 Kilo Pasta 2 pack Nestle Cream 1 cup Fresh milk 1 can mushroom 1 pack Parmesan cheese 200 grams ...read more
Pasta with Shrimp Recipe
Ingredients: Pasta – 1/2 pound, (about 2 1/2 Cups)Reserved pasta water – 1/3 CupBelize Shrimp or ...read more