- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon All-Purpose Flour
- 1 eggyolk
- 1/3 cup drained sweetened macapuno
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare a muffin pan with 1-inch diameter cups.
- Prepare Crust: Cream butter and sugar until light. Add the egg and flour and continue mixing until well-blended. Form into a log then divide the dough into 12 pieces. Put one ball of dough into muffin cup. Press to fit the sides and bottom. Set aside.
- Prepare Filling: In a saucepan, put all the ingredients and cook over low heat until thick and slightly dry. Cool slightly. Divide mixture over crusts. Bake tarts until light brown in color. Remove from pan and cool completely.
Source : Kainan Na
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Banana Puto
https://youtu.be/-4Sdtt8e6yY Ingredients: 2 ripe bananas 1 pc egg 1 can (370ml) evaporated milk 2 tbsp melted butter 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 cup ...read more
How to Cook Special Inihaw na Pusit (Grilled Squid) Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAoKDWxwuzQ Ingredients: 3 pcs. medium to large squid (cleaned) 1 cup soy sauce 1/2 lemon or 2 pcs. calamansi ...read more
Nana Ming’s Classic Custard Cake Recipe
Ingredients: For the caramel: 1 cup sugar 1/4 c water For the custard: 3 egg yolks 1 ...read more
Fresh Lumpia Sauce Recipe
Ingredients: 6 tablespoons cornstarch 2/3 cup brown sugar (you can also use muscovado sugar) 1/2 ...read more