3 cups coconut milk
2 lbs (800g) pork belly, cut into strips
1/2 cup Shrimp Paste
1 tbsp Garlic, minced
6 pieces Thai chili or Serrano pepper
3 tablespoons minced ginger
1 medium onion, minced
2 tablespoons cooking oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Heat a pan and then pour-in the cooking oil.
2. Sauté the garlic, onion, and ginger
3. Add the pork and then continue cooking for 5 to 7 minutes or until the colorbecomes light brown
4. Put-in the shrimp paste and Thai chili or Serrano pepper. Stir.
5. Pour the coconut milk in. Bring to a boil. Simmer for 40 minutes or until the pork is tender
6. Add salt and ground black pepper to taste
7. Serve hot.