- paco tops / fiddle-head ferns
- sliced shallots or onions
- sliced tomatoes
- salted egg (itlog na pula)
- vinegar (preferably apple cider)
- orange zest
- kesong puti (carabao’s milk cheese)
- fish sauce
- hot water
- ice cubes
- Submerge fiddle-head fern into the hot (boiling) water for about a minute.
- Transfer the fern in a cold water with ice cubes to stop from being cook.
- Remove the fern from the water and drain it thoroughly.
- From a separate bowl, mix vinegar, sugar and fish sauce to make a vinaigrette.
- Combine the fern with sliced shallots and tomatoes.
- Toss it with vinaigrette.
- Squeeze with some kalamansi.
- Then top with sliced salted-egg and kesong puti.
- Lastly, designed and scattered the orange zest.
Easy Related Posts
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
How to Make Atsara Recipe
https://youtu.be/ipS9aHd-ELU Ingredients: 1 big Papaya (Grated) 1 big Carrot (strips) 100 grams Ginger (slice) 1 big ...read more
Special Chopsuey Recipe
https://youtu.be/0az3hXz1plg Ingredients ¼ boneless chicken breast sliced ¼ chicken liver 1 ½ cup cauliflower 1 medium carrot sliced 12 pieces Baguio beans slice 1 piece celery 10 to 12 pieces baby ...read more
Pork Ampalaya in Oyster Sauce Recipe
Ingredients: 1 medium size pork tenderloin, about 1/2 kilo, sliced into strips1 medium to large size ampalaya, split in halves ...read more