- 1 large fish (lapu- lapu, talakitok or apahap), cleaned.
- 1 regular-sized green papaya (juice squeezed out, the washed in salt and
- water salution).
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- ½ cup water
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp. ginger strips
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- After cleaning the fish, rub salt all over it and under the gills. Leave for ½ hour, then fry in advance, Drain and place in serving dish.
- To make vinegar sauce, Combine salt, sugar, and vinegar, Boil the mixture. Thicken with cornstarch, if desired. Blend well, then set aside.
- In a pan, sauté garlic, ginger strips, and onion.
- Add bell pepper and grated papaya, Saute until half cooked.
- While fish is still hot, top with sautéed spices.
- Pour vinegar sauce on top. Then serve.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp Recipe
https://youtu.be/xhHLQKFXYeY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimp ½ cup of Flour 4 tbsp. Ketchup 1 tsp. Salt, ...read more