- 1/2 cup dry elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese (low fat)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup hot water
- black pepper
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1/4 heaped teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon cheddar cheese
- 1/2 chicken bouillon
- Boil water and add chicken bouillon to it (Instead, you can use chicken stock to boil the pasta.)
- Add the pasta and cook for 9 to 10 minutes. Drain pasta and return to pan.
- Add the rest of ingredients to the macaroni, keep stirring on medium heat until you get creamy texture sauce. Keep in mind that the sauce will get thicker after it’s off the stove, so don’t let the sauce dry out.
- Serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Pansit Probinsya (Pancit Sardines) Recipe
https://youtu.be/1PJanXz5zlI Ingredients: ½ kilo of Rice noodles/Bihon 2 pcs. Sardines 1 big Onion 5 cloves of ...read more
Filipino Style Spaghetti Recipe
https://youtu.be/jh3AC4PO8Sc Ingredients: 1 kilo spaghetti pasta ¼ ground Pork 1 cheese 3 cloves garlic 1 onion 1 carrot 3 hotdogs ½ cup sugar 2 cups ...read more
How to Cook Carbonara Recipe
https://youtu.be/9T3unE0PtO4 Ingredients: 1 Kilo Pasta 2 pack Nestle Cream 1 cup Fresh milk 1 can mushroom 1 pack Parmesan cheese 200 grams ...read more
Pasta with Shrimp Recipe
Ingredients: Pasta – 1/2 pound, (about 2 1/2 Cups)Reserved pasta water – 1/3 CupBelize Shrimp or ...read more