- 1 kilo spaghetti pasta
- ¼ ground Pork
- 1 cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 3 hotdogs
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 1 ½ cup Ketchup
- 150 grams Tomato paste
- 1 kilo gram Spaghetti sauce
- 200 grams Tomato sauce
- In a large saucepan, heat oil. Add sliced onions, garlic, and carrots to pan. Cook until softened.
- Add ground pork and cook, stirring occasionally and breaking into small pieces until lightly browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Add hotdog, salt, pepper and stir until to cook.
- Add the water and Bring to a boil and then lower heat to simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes or until meat is fully cooked.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, ketchup and sugar then stir.
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking, add grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the spaghetti pasta. Wait to become softened.
- Ready the cold water for transferring of boiled pasta.
- Drained the pasta and tossed with olive oil and set aside.
- Prepared the spaghetti sauce and pasta for plating. Garnish with grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
Spaghetti with Meatballs
https://youtu.be/0-baNrJjb5Y Ingredients: 250 grams ground pork or beef 500 grams spaghetti pasta ( cook according to ...read more
How to Cook Lomi Recipe
https://youtu.be/cWkfo5U_5NY Ingredients. ¼ kilo of Pork/Pork Liver 1 big slice White onion 7 cloves slice Garlic ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more