- 1 kg. spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 kg. ground beef
- 1/2 kg. ground pork
- 1/4 kg. hotdogs, diagonally sliced
- 1 kg. tomato sauce (or 3/4 kg. tomato sauce and 1/4 kg. banana catsup)
- 3 pieces laurel leaves (bay leaves)
- 1/4 cup brown or white sugar (reduce to 1/8 cup if using banana catsup)
- 2 green bell peppers, diced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 1 cup of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package instructions.
- In a sauce pan or wok, sauté garlic and onions in cooking oil.
- Add ground beef, ground pork, laurel leaves, bell pepper and a cup of water. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce or combination of banana catsup and tomato sauce, salt and pepper to taste then let simmer for another 10 minutes
- Add brown sugar and hotdogs. Continue to simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
- Optional: add hot sauce e.g. Tabasco for more spice if desired.
- Serve with the cooked spaghetti noodles and grated cheese on top.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more
Pansit Probinsya (Pancit Sardines) Recipe
https://youtu.be/1PJanXz5zlI Ingredients: ½ kilo of Rice noodles/Bihon 2 pcs. Sardines 1 big Onion 5 cloves of ...read more
How to Make Cheesy Chicken Macaroni Salad
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients: 1 kilo Macaroni Pasta ½ kilo Chicken breast Carrot Sweet Relish Pickles Raisin Salt and Pepper Cheese Nestle Cream Condensed Milk 1 pack Mayonnaise Procedure: Boil ...read more
How to Cook Carbonara Recipe
https://youtu.be/9T3unE0PtO4 Ingredients: 1 Kilo Pasta 2 pack Nestle Cream 1 cup Fresh milk 1 can mushroom 1 pack Parmesan cheese 200 grams ...read more