- 500 grms skinless, boneless, firm white fish fillets
- 2 tbsp lard or olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Cut the fish into strips. Rub a little salt over the fish to coat.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the lard in a wok or large heavy-based frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the fish and stir-fry, in batches, until golden brown. Remove to a plate once cooked.
- Heat the remaining lard over low heat. Add the garlic and cook until golden, then add the onion and tomato and season with salt, to taste.
- Cook until the tomato is soft and pulpy, then add 125 ml (4 fl oz/½ cup) water and simmer for 3–5 minutes.
- Return the fish to the wok, then remove from the heat and add the egg, stirring to combine and heat through until the egg is set. Serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
Tuna Siomai Recipe
https://youtu.be/IwAavYFEA1U Ingredients: San Marino tuna in can Carrot Onion 3 cloves Garlic Celery or Kinchay Egg ...read more
How to Cook Bangus Steak Recipe
https://youtu.be/OEtlyWNGxRU Ingredients: 1 kilo Bangus (Boneless) 1/8 cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Oil 1 tsp. Salt Pepper ...read more
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more