- 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder
- 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg yolk
- 1 and ½ cup of Fluor
- 1 can of Evaporada Milk
- ½ cup of white Sugar
- Slice Cheese
- Water for Steaming
- Strainer the flour in other bowl and add the milo powder.
- Separate the white egg and egg yolk.
- Add the egg yolk in the mixing flour and milo. Then add the evaporada milk gradually and mix well. Set aside.
- In another bowl beat the egg white and add the white sugar gradually and mix well until fluffy then pour the mixture milo.
- Then mix slowly until mixed.
- Portion into puto molder and arrange into rice cooker steamer.
- Steam for 8 – 10 minutes and before the cooking time add the slice cheese and cover again.
- Then remove into steamer to let it cool. And remove into puto molder.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more