- 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder
- 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg yolk
- 1 and ½ cup of Fluor
- 1 can of Evaporada Milk
- ½ cup of white Sugar
- Slice Cheese
- Water for Steaming
- Strainer the flour in other bowl and add the milo powder.
- Separate the white egg and egg yolk.
- Add the egg yolk in the mixing flour and milo. Then add the evaporada milk gradually and mix well. Set aside.
- In another bowl beat the egg white and add the white sugar gradually and mix well until fluffy then pour the mixture milo.
- Then mix slowly until mixed.
- Portion into puto molder and arrange into rice cooker steamer.
- Steam for 8 – 10 minutes and before the cooking time add the slice cheese and cover again.
- Then remove into steamer to let it cool. And remove into puto molder.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Yummy Egg Sandwich | 100% Homemade & Healthy
https://youtu.be/3okPnwLPrrk Ingredients Homemade egg Salad/ Spread ( see the recipes) White Bread Lettuce (optional) Butter Instructions Toast ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more