- 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder
- 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg yolk
- 1 and ½ cup of Fluor
- 1 can of Evaporada Milk
- ½ cup of white Sugar
- Slice Cheese
- Water for Steaming
- Strainer the flour in other bowl and add the milo powder.
- Separate the white egg and egg yolk.
- Add the egg yolk in the mixing flour and milo. Then add the evaporada milk gradually and mix well. Set aside.
- In another bowl beat the egg white and add the white sugar gradually and mix well until fluffy then pour the mixture milo.
- Then mix slowly until mixed.
- Portion into puto molder and arrange into rice cooker steamer.
- Steam for 8 – 10 minutes and before the cooking time add the slice cheese and cover again.
- Then remove into steamer to let it cool. And remove into puto molder.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more
How to Cook Butter Shrimp with Sprite
https://youtu.be/TzeuurM8-YY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimps 1 cup of Sprite Soda ¼ cup of Butter ...read more