- 6 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup brown sugar (you can also use muscovado sugar)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 3 cups water
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and stir until cornstarch and sugar are completely dissolved.
- Cook over medium heat with continuous stirring until it almost boils then lower heat.
- Simmer for 10 minutes with continuous stirring.
- Remove from fire and transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve with minced garlic and crushed fried pork rinds, if desired.
Easy Related Posts
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more
How to Make Original Puto Kutsinta Recipe
https://youtu.be/IJL-Th4qG6A Ingredients: 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups Flour 3 cups water 2 1/2 cups Brown ...read more
How to Cook Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Nutella
https://youtu.be/juvLtJufyCA Ingredients: White Bread Nutella Margarine Shredded Cheese Procedure: Spread nutella on bread and roll it. Heat ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more