- 150g caster sugar
- 150g butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 220g Top Flour
- 2tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained (Ayam Brand)
- Cream (A) until light and pale yellow.
- Add (B) one at a time until fully incorporated, then add (C).
- Stir in (D) three times, mix well to form a smooth batter.
- Line the cup moulds on the baking tray. Fill batter in the molds about 3/4 full. Top each cups with chunks of fruit cocktail.
- Bake at 170C for about 20mins or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
Recipe by Wendy Kwan
Easy Related Posts
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
Tuna Siomai Recipe
https://youtu.be/IwAavYFEA1U Ingredients: San Marino tuna in can Carrot Onion 3 cloves Garlic Celery or Kinchay Egg ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more
How to Cook Ginataang Tilapia Recipe
https://youtu.be/K9qiHP5K7EM Ingredients: 1 kilo of Tilapia Fish 2 Small Coconut milk 2 tbsp. Fish Sauce ...read more