- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cups wild mushrooms, cleaned stemmed and sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet set over medium-low heat until the butter has melted.
- Add the garlic and onions to the skillet and cook, uncovered for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. You want the onions to soften but not brown.
- Add the mushrooms to the skillet, stir and continue cooking on medium-low heat until the mushrooms are soft for an additional 8-10 minutes. They will initially release their liquid then this liquid will cook off.
- Stir in the thyme, season with salt and pepper and serve. Alternatively, you can turn off the heat, cover the skillet and allow the mixture to sit until ready to serve.
Easy Related Posts
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
How to Make Atsara Recipe
https://youtu.be/ipS9aHd-ELU Ingredients: 1 big Papaya (Grated) 1 big Carrot (strips) 100 grams Ginger (slice) 1 big ...read more
Special Chopsuey Recipe
https://youtu.be/0az3hXz1plg Ingredients ¼ boneless chicken breast sliced ¼ chicken liver 1 ½ cup cauliflower 1 medium carrot sliced 12 pieces Baguio beans slice 1 piece celery 10 to 12 pieces baby ...read more
Pork Ampalaya in Oyster Sauce Recipe
Ingredients: 1 medium size pork tenderloin, about 1/2 kilo, sliced into strips1 medium to large size ampalaya, split in halves ...read more