- 2 big Coconut milk (Separate 1st squeeze Coconut cream and the 2nd squeeze of Coconut.
- 1kg Taro Leaves (also known as Gabi)
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Seasoning granules
- 1 pc chili
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 small thumb ginger
- 2 pcs onion
- Left over Fried Fish
- First, slice the Taro leaves into small pieces same as the stem. Wash and set aside
- Slice the garlic, onion and ginger. Put in a pan together with salt, pepper, magic sarap, Taro leaves, left over fish and the 2nd squeeze of coconut milk. Cover it for 15 minutes.
- Do not over mix and let it reduced and evaporate the liquid.
- If it reduced, add the 1st squeeze coconut cream and stir slowly.
- If it reduced and thickened turn off the heat.
- Served with white rice. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Tipid Ulam: Kalabasa with Lucky Me Noodles
https://youtu.be/o3ao0AfTIqo Ingredients: ¼ kilo of Kalabasa 1 pc. Maggi Noodles 1 cup of Water 1 ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
How to Cook Tortang Okra Recipe
https://youtu.be/2T_uDDsa7AM Ingredients: 20 pesos Okra/lady Finger 1 Small Onion 1 big Tomato 3 cloves Garlic 3 ...read more