- 1 k. unripe jack-fruit ( langka ), sliced
- 3 coconuts, meat grated and coconut milk extracted
- 2 pcs. Thump – size turmeric ginger ( layung dilaw )
- 3 pcs. Green finger pepper ( siling panigang )
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, boil the langka in some water.
- Add the coconut milk ( second extract ), turmeric, salt and pepper. Allowto cook for a few minutes.
- When the liquid has almost dried, add the first extract of the coconut ( cream or kakang gata ).
- Allow to cook until the sauce has become oily and the coconut milk has curdled a bit. Add the finger pepper. Serve immediately.
Easy Related Posts
Tipid Ulam: Kalabasa with Lucky Me Noodles
https://youtu.be/o3ao0AfTIqo Ingredients: ¼ kilo of Kalabasa 1 pc. Maggi Noodles 1 cup of Water 1 ...read more
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
How to Make Atsara Recipe
https://youtu.be/ipS9aHd-ELU Ingredients: 1 big Papaya (Grated) 1 big Carrot (strips) 100 grams Ginger (slice) 1 big ...read more