- 1 k. unripe jack-fruit ( langka ), sliced
- 3 coconuts, meat grated and coconut milk extracted
- 2 pcs. Thump – size turmeric ginger ( layung dilaw )
- 3 pcs. Green finger pepper ( siling panigang )
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, boil the langka in some water.
- Add the coconut milk ( second extract ), turmeric, salt and pepper. Allowto cook for a few minutes.
- When the liquid has almost dried, add the first extract of the coconut ( cream or kakang gata ).
- Allow to cook until the sauce has become oily and the coconut milk has curdled a bit. Add the finger pepper. Serve immediately.
Easy Related Posts
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
How to Make Atsara Recipe
https://youtu.be/ipS9aHd-ELU Ingredients: 1 big Papaya (Grated) 1 big Carrot (strips) 100 grams Ginger (slice) 1 big ...read more
Special Chopsuey Recipe
https://youtu.be/0az3hXz1plg Ingredients ¼ boneless chicken breast sliced ¼ chicken liver 1 ½ cup cauliflower 1 medium carrot sliced 12 pieces Baguio beans slice 1 piece celery 10 to 12 pieces baby ...read more
Pork Ampalaya in Oyster Sauce Recipe
Ingredients: 1 medium size pork tenderloin, about 1/2 kilo, sliced into strips1 medium to large size ampalaya, split in halves ...read more