- 1 big Puso ng Saging (Banana Heart/Bud)
- 1/4 k Kalabasa (squash)
- 100 gms vermicelli noodles
- 200 gms small shrimp (you can opt to remove the shells)
- 1 medium size tomato (diced)
- 1 medium size onion (sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 cups water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Remove red layers of the puso ng saging until a yellowish core
- is revealed.
- Sliced the core thinly and soaked in salted water.
- Rinse and squeeze the veggies, throw away the water. Do this twice or until the sap is completely off the veggies.
- In a pan, saute garlic until light brown in color. Add onion and tomatoes and stir fry until tender.
- Put in soy sauce and pepper. Saute for a minute.
- Add shrimp and cook for until shrimps changes in color. Add water and bring to a boil.
- Add the banna heart veggies, sprinkle some salt and pepper. Cover and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in vermicelli noodles before removing from heat.
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
How to Cook Tortang Okra Recipe
https://youtu.be/2T_uDDsa7AM Ingredients: 20 pesos Okra/lady Finger 1 Small Onion 1 big Tomato 3 cloves Garlic 3 ...read more
Special Chopsuey Recipe
https://youtu.be/0az3hXz1plg Ingredients ¼ boneless chicken breast sliced ¼ chicken liver 1 ½ cup cauliflower 1 medium carrot sliced 12 pieces Baguio beans slice 1 piece celery 10 to 12 pieces baby ...read more