Searching for a meal with vegetables and meat combination? Then why not try this ginisang togue and pork giniling. Carinderias always have this dish on their usual menu, and lots of Filipinos love this dish. Make your usual lunch or dinner into something special that will surely love by your friends and family once you put it on your dining table. Plus, you don’t have to eat or to buy from your favorite carinderia or fast food court, cook it yourself and be more comfortable at home.
- 3-4 cups mung bean sprouts, togue
- 1 cup gound pork
- 1 small bunch green beans, trimmed, sliced thinly/diagonally
- 2-3 cloves, garlic, peeled, chopped
- 1 small size onion, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 small size tomato, chopped
- 1 small size carrot, cut into 2” strips
- 1 small size red bell pepper, trimmed, deseeded, cut into 2” strips
- 1 small size gree bell pepper, trimmed, deseeded, cut into 2” strips
- 1/4 cup fish sauce, patis
- cooking oil
- In a wook or frying pan sauté garlic, onion and tomato until fragrant.
- Add in the ground pork and stir cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until it start to render fats.
- Add in fish sauce and continue to stir cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add in about 1/2 to 1 cup of water, and simmer for 3 to 5 minutes. Now add the green beans, carrots and bell pepper and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes or until the green beans, carrots and bell peppers are just half cooked, correct saltiness if required.
- Then add in the mung bean sprouts and stir cook for another 2 to 3 minutes. Serve.
Easy Related Posts
Pinalatik Na Malunggay with Tulingan
https://youtu.be/NGCbASClmL0 Ingredients: 1 kilo of Inihaw na Tulingan(fish) 2 cups Coconut Milk 5 cups of Malunggay ...read more
How to Make Mushroom Sauce (Jollibee Style)
https://youtu.be/DE_GkJxdlDY Ingredients: ¼ cup of Flour 1 pc. Beef nor Cubes 1 can of Mushroom 1/8 ...read more
How to Make Atsara Recipe
https://youtu.be/ipS9aHd-ELU Ingredients: 1 big Papaya (Grated) 1 big Carrot (strips) 100 grams Ginger (slice) 1 big ...read more
How to Cook Tortang Okra Recipe
https://youtu.be/2T_uDDsa7AM Ingredients: 20 pesos Okra/lady Finger 1 Small Onion 1 big Tomato 3 cloves Garlic 3 ...read more