- 8-10 pieces of processed meat product you wish. Slice into strips and fry to your desired done-ness. Set aside.
- 1 medium broccoli (stalks included) cut to bite size
- 4-6 leaves of sliced lavander cabbage
- 4-6 whole leaves of green cabbage – 2 to serve as “bed” & 2 sliced
- 4 whole leaves of lettuce (any type) – 2 also to serve as “bed” & 2 sliced
- 1 small carrot – julienned
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 5ml. EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 20 grams oyster sauce
- 5 grams salt
- 2 grams black pepper
- 15 ml. tap water for dressing
- 250 ml. tap water for blanching
- Saute crushed garlic in heated EVOO.
- Pour in 5ml. tap water & oyster sauce. Toss. Simmer. Set aside.
- In a pan pour in 250 ml. water. Add 1/2 of salt. Boil.
- In strainer gather all veggies and blanch in boiling water for just 1 minute.
- Create “bed” of blanched whole veggie leaves in plate.
- Pour on top sliced vegetables.
- Top with fried meat strips.
- Dress with simmered oyster sauce.
- Again & again, best enjoyed with loved one.
Recipe Submitted by Mr. Jose Dante S. Morados. Visit his blog at This Gramp is a Food Critic
Easy Related Posts
Bola bola Sardines with Malunggay
https://youtu.be/24Um6JRMdjA Ingredients: Sardines 1 cup Malunggay/Moringa leaves Ginger Onion Garlic Egg ½ cup Flour 1 tbsp. ...read more
How to Make Atsara Recipe
https://youtu.be/ipS9aHd-ELU Ingredients: 1 big Papaya (Grated) 1 big Carrot (strips) 100 grams Ginger (slice) 1 big ...read more
Special Chopsuey Recipe
https://youtu.be/0az3hXz1plg Ingredients ¼ boneless chicken breast sliced ¼ chicken liver 1 ½ cup cauliflower 1 medium carrot sliced 12 pieces Baguio beans slice 1 piece celery 10 to 12 pieces baby ...read more
Pork Ampalaya in Oyster Sauce Recipe
Ingredients: 1 medium size pork tenderloin, about 1/2 kilo, sliced into strips1 medium to large size ampalaya, split in halves ...read more