- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Flour*
- 1 Tbsp. PB2*
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Protein Powder*
- 1/3 cup almond milk*
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon banana extract
- 1/4 butter extract
- 1/2 tsp. Stevia*
- 1 container blueberry greek yogurt*
- 3/4 – 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla greek yogurt*
- 1 Tbsp. plain cream cheese*
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Mix all the Filling ingredients together in a small bowl. You can “mash” the banana with a fork or spoon. Add in the yogurt and the berries. Set aside.
- Mix all Crepe ingredients together in a small bowl and whisk well until batter is well combined. You may need to add a bit more almond milk until the batter is has a fluid-like, smooth and incorporated consistency (not too runny though).
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over low heat (between a 5-8 range).
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto the pan. Carefully swirl the batter around the pan by tilting it up and around until the batter spreads across the bottom of the pan completely. The batter will spread out to create a larger, more thin crepe.
- Cook until the edges of the crepe come up easily with a spatula. Carefully loosen the crepe around the edges and then inward to the center until the crepe releases from the pan; remove and set aside. Repeat directions with the remaining Crepe batter.
- Stuff the crepes with the Blueberry/Banana Yogurt Filling (or whatever else you like). Roll up each carefully into a burrito-like form.
- Dollop the Crepe Yogurt/Cream Cheese Topping on top of crepes and top with remaining blueberries. Feel free to drizzle with syrup or anything else you’d like.
- Eat and enjoy!
Source: Healthy Stuff Reviews
Easy Related Posts
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more
4 FLAVORS POLVORON ala GOLDILOCKS with COMPLETE COSTING | NEGOSYO RECIPE
https://youtu.be/q8S2YXp93kc Yield: 75 pcs Ingredients: • 4 cups All-purpose Flour = 30.00 pesos • 1 ½ cup white sugar ...read more
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more