Skip to content Go to Header Section
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp fresh milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a used ice cream container with lid (or any other freezer-safe container), mix butter, white sugar, and brown sugar, stir until creamy.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and the milk.
- Gently stir in the flour and salt until dough is soft
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Add the vanilla yogurt into the dough until fully incorporated. Tightly cover with the lid and freeze overnight.